Subject: [Leica] LUG Convention
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Wed Mar 5 19:34:03 2008

Brian I can understand about half of your mail, not including
Dia de los Muertos, Gaudete Sunday, II Advent and Michaelmas.
Sadly I can't make Natchitoches or NYC in 2008. Both are on my wish list.
I will be in San Francisco for the second week of December as my wife is
attending a conference. We (2 adults plus 2 young teens) are staying next to
Fishermen's Wharf. That's about 7,000 miles each way for us. If some of the
west coast folks can coordinate a get-together near there in that week, then
I'd be thrilled to meet you all.  We almost talk the same language. Well
kinda sorta.
Cheers
Geoff