Subject: [Leica] LUG Convention
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Wed Mar 5 17:35:07 2008

        This guy has his stuff together.  If this doesn't result in a
unanimous vote for Natchitoches, I don't know what will (the only thing he
left out was making them walk the plank...and where to get live ones in
Nov).  Drink a beer before viewing:

        http://whatscookingamerica.net/Seafood/CrawfishBoil.htm

> In Louisiana, there are few vegetarians.  We take the attitude that all
> these animals that try to eat us, are fair game.

        Yes, the zoo cages show the species and the recipe...

> Also, properly prepared, okra is not slimey.  Yankees have trouble eating
> it because they don't know how to cook it.

        Here, that is "properly fixed".

Ken

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] LUG Convention)