Subject: [Leica] LUG Convention
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Wed Mar 5 18:08:34 2008

At 05:49 PM 3/5/2008, Brian Reid wrote:
>I think I could see holding a LUG dinner and/or barbecue at my house
>in Palo Alto in the summer. I've got room for a crowd. Couldn't
>match the food in Natchitoches by a country mile, but my neighbors
>do not scowl at those who relinquish the spot on the food chain so
>hard-won by their ancestors. I don't have meeting space, though.

Perhaps we can rent out the Keeble and Schucat gallery room and have
LUGgers oooo and ahhh over the Leica collection.

// richard (This email is for mailing lists. To reach me directly,
please use richard at imagecraft.com)

Message from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] LUG Convention)