Subject: [Leica] New DSLR combo smaller than a M6
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Wed Mar 5 00:03:08 2008

Ain't it? I moved from the OM-4T to my M7. There's nothing like M
shutter and VF, but the OM / E-System are quite nice.

The E-420 a) answers critics like Mark who wonders why 4/3 cameras
are so big, and b) should really give the Sigma DP-1 a run for the
money: interchangable lens, a full stop faster, optical VF and LV,
higher ISO at a size not much bigger. I think this spells the death
of the DP-1.

At 11:35 PM 3/4/2008, Didier Ludwig wrote:

>No wonder Olympus fascinates so many Leica users.
>Their new E-420 and new 25mm f2.8 Pancake looks smaller than my M6 with 35/2
><http://www.dpreview.com/news/0803/08030501olympuse420.asp>

// richard (This email is for mailing lists. To reach me directly,
please use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from jsmith342 at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] New DSLR combo smaller than a M6)