Subject: [Leica] IMG: Leica Day Photos
From: robert.rose at mac.com (Robert Rose)
Date: Sun Mar 2 20:34:59 2008

The Leica Forum held an international Leica day on 2/29/08.  A fun
world map of the locations of the resulting images is located at:

http://tinyurl.com/26z544

The individual photos are also at:
http://tinyurl.com/25t8vs

My photo is at:
http://www.l-camera-forum.com/leica-forum/gallery/index.php?n=347

I shot this with the B&W setting, but I like the color in the raw file
better.  M8, ISO 1250, f/2 at 1/45 sec, on a Summicron 28.

I am finding that I like to put the camera on C, and fire off several
frames.  I get at least one of every group that shows something
special, like this one, even though Steve's eyes are closed. I still
find that Auto color balance in Photoshop raw converter does a better
job with color balance in mixed light such as this restaurant, than
Auto in the camera, even with the latest firmware.

Off to New York and Virginia, hope to share some shots when I return.

Regards,
Bob Rose

Replies: Reply from nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] IMG: Leica Day Photos)