Subject: [Leica] Img: Completed Summitar UV/IR Filter
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Sat Mar 1 14:36:19 2008

Thanks, Luis. Yes I know you love this lens. I do as well. I'm a
little under the weather at the moment so I'm just puttering around
the house. Maybe next week I'll get a chance to shoot more. I have a
chair in my living room that turns violet when I shoot without the
filter on the M8. So I just shot the chair. It came out the perfect
color.

Best Regards,
Len