Subject: [Leica] changes to M8 upgrade policy
From: shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka)
Date: Fri Feb 29 18:23:54 2008

i took the camera to turks & caicos and i actually used 1/8000 a bit.

do they change the dial to remove the "8000" when they change the shutter?

also, can they give me a "right way 'round" dial, i.e., with shutter
speed markings like the m3?  and while they are at it, i'd like the dial
restored to the dimensions of 4 stacked dimes.  and have a slot to mount
the MR4 meter (just for fun). ok, now i am becoming rabinesque.

-rei