Subject: [Leica] Perspective on Extended Warranties.......
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Fri Feb 22 15:50:23 2008

Believe me Frank - I totally get the sticker shock aspect to this.

I'm an old fella who grew up imagining that he could earn a living,
for the rest of his life, with a couple M's a Linhof, a few chunks
of  well cared for glass, a fine drawing table with a good T square,
some nice german pens, and few tanks and trays, with some tempered
water in a smelly back room. It didn't work out that way.

7 computers, and dozen digital cameras, later - it's a new world here.

Fond regards,
George
george@imagist.com
www.imagist.com