Subject: [Leica] Perspective on Extended Warranties.......
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Fri Feb 22 15:42:15 2008

George, I think my initial response was relative to my now older M6TTL.  To
extend the warranty for 2 years cost me maybe $150.  To see this go to $2K
for an M8 in about 6 years after my purchase, is a bit inflationary, in my
eyes.

OTOH, I do not have an M8 to warranty.

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net