Subject: [Leica] Week 02 2008
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Sat Feb 16 10:28:06 2008

Wonderful !

it reminds me of Jerome Bosch, of my youth, and all the pristine and
feeric dreams associated with winterland.

Excellent rendition, compositions, colours, crispness, etc.

You have been very lucky to witness these, and we, to be able to view
them thanks to your kindness.

Thank you very much Michiel for posting these refreshing, enticing and
so perfect photographs.

Bien amicalement

phx