Subject: [Leica] IMG: Friends in Palm Springs
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Fri Feb 15 11:01:33 2008

We spent the first week of February in the southern California desert,
soaking up some needed sunshine and vitamin D to counteract the gloomy
Seattle winter.  We also met up with some old friends.  I've just put up
the pictures of our time together.

I'm particularly proud of this one (our friend as a Hindu goddess!):
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/friends/ribak08/L1002932-prf.jpg.html>

...and these, taken outside at night:
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/friends/ribak08/L1002928-prf.jpg.html>
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/friends/ribak08/L1002927-prf.jpg.html>

Feel free to browse the rest of the gallery if you want, but beware, it's
mostly happy snaps and kid pics. Including a positively ridiculous display
of what happens when supposed adults discover a store full of funny
hats(!)
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/friends/ribak08>

All taken with the M8 and 35mm Summicron v.4, with recent DAG CLA and
focus adjustment.

Enjoy!  I have to work a bit more on our pictures from sightseeing and
bopping
around Palm Springs. They'll probably be up in the next few days, so stay
tuned.

--Peter

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] IMG: Friends in Palm Springs)