Subject: [Leica] They call it a HASSELblad because __________.
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Thu Feb 14 06:31:20 2008

keh.com has a bunch of WLF finders for under $100.

http://www.keh.com/OnLineStore/ProductList.aspx?Mode=&item=0&ActivateTOC2=&BC=HH&BCC=5&ID=42&CC=13&CCC=27&BCL=&GBC=&GCC=

I would also suggest phoning David Odess and see if he has one lying around:
David S. Odess
Factory Trained Hasselblad Technician
28 South Main Street #104
Randolph, Massachusetts 02368 USA
781-963-1166

I've never used the 45 deg prism, so I can't say anything intelligent.  But
I bet they add weight.

Vick