Subject: [Leica] Tango in Holland
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Wed Feb 13 22:30:17 2008

Michiel,
I subscribe to Graham's choice, and add this one to it.
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/michiel-fokkema/sets/72157603905937667/show/with/2263717180/>
Had you had the couple more on one side or the other, and their full
shadow, it would be more than a keeper.

Thanks for the whole series and for sharing the atmosphere.

phx