Subject: [Leica] M8 batteries after 1.201 firmware
From: plus_4 at hotmail.com (Neil Miller)
Date: Wed Feb 13 01:45:28 2008

On: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 12:45:29 -0500 Tina Manley wrote:

"Neil - Mine are doing fine. In fact, they are outlasting the Canon
5D batteries on this trip. Something has happened with the Canon
charger and the batteries last about 15 minutes before
expiring. Leica ones - even the 8 cheap Asian ones I have - are
holding a charge for a full day or more. I did upgrade to 1.201, too."

Tina, The Asian batteries seem to be working OK. It is the battery level
indicator on the camera that is not accurate. When you charge one of the
Asian batteries does it indicate full charge in the camera? I am finding
that I have no reference as to how much charge is in the battery. Before I
upgrade to 1.201 the level indicator worked fine. I think one of those film
gremlins has migrated to the digital world.

Neil

Neil A. Miller
Phoenix, Arizona
Email: plus_4@hotmail.com
Website: http://www.neilamiller.com

Climb to the top of the charts!?Play the word scramble challenge with star
power.

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] M8 batteries after 1.201 firmware)
Reply from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] M8 batteries after 1.201 firmware)