Subject: [Leica] 15 zeiss
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri Feb 8 21:13:20 2008

One of the "JOYS?" of the internet and messages is.. "Sometimes the reader
doesn't read the message correctly nor get their answer right!

Like I didn't say nor ask this stupid question!

"Ted Asked....

Why isn't the 15 rangefinder coupled?  Anyone know?  Technical
limitation?<<<<

Simply because I responded to it with the correct answer!

It doesn't need to be coupled because the depth of field is so massive
everything from one inch in front of our nose to the moon is tack sharp! So
why the hell would it need to be focused?"

There now that feels better! Thank you!

ted