Subject: [Leica] BJPhoto
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (slobodan dimitrov)
Date: Fri Feb 8 19:55:16 2008

They published a story on me, about 15 years ago. Which was kind of a
hoot, as it is the oldest publishing photography journal in the world.
I did personal project on the US Coast Guard's bicentennial. 95% on
BW, 120 with a couple of Rolleis, and a Speed Graphic for Polaroid
PN55. The article's title is Lifesavers.
Darnedest thing, they never returned the photos. They were always
very pleasant about it, and said the would find them soon. Well, it
is 2008, another century, and another millennium.
s.d.