Subject: [Leica] BJPhoto
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu Feb 7 12:15:09 2008

I'm going through my spam list on this mornings emails and I see BJPHOTO at
the top and I'm RIGHT about to hit the delete button on it till I see it
says:
British Journal of Photography
Wow!
Super classy thing!!!
Instead of lower dumb dirty thing.

So I click on it and check it out.
How did they get my name I don't speak English!
http://www.bjp-online.com/

I guess its like Fordham University down the street Hillary's college.
On sweatshirts all the kids have it says "FU"!
I wanted one! Except they were blue. I gave up blue for Tu B'Shevat.

How many colleges have names that start with F?
Most know better.

Mark William Rabiner
markrabiner.com

Replies: Reply from pjleeson at mchsi.com (Philip Leeson) ([Leica] BJPhoto)