Subject: [Leica] IMG: Blackwater "Original"
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Thu Feb 7 15:38:05 2008

Hi Barney,

Seeing all the elements, I think you did a very creative job. A kind
of pre-visualisation of negatives and beyond.

And I would keep it exactly as you initially presented it. Although
Geoff made excellent suggestions to get your shot more natural looking.

But I'd give it another title, emphasizing that there's something
strange with the moon.
Which would legitimize your result and avoid comments like 'that moon
looks like it's stuck on with a patch of bubblegum'.

Just my 2 cents (dollars, not Euros),
Philippe

Op 7-feb-08, om 03:24 heeft Bernard Quinn het volgende geschreven: