Subject: [Leica] Vintage, Paris pictures
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Mon Feb 4 12:40:54 2008

I love the beret at the museum - a keeper as you'll never be able to
shoot another one like this - they wear american football caps and
sneakers nowadays ...

Nice series once more - May I think that the M has since then changed
your approach and that you work much closer to your subjets.
Different gear, different style. But I would hate to start a debate on
that with anyone here ;-)

thanks dear Luis for sharing views on my own country I didn't pay
attention to at the time :-)
Amiti?s
phx