Subject: [Leica] Morgan Plus 4
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Mon Feb 4 03:20:48 2008

The 3.5 V8 is the BOLD engine for "Buick-Oldsmobile-Leyland-Dodge" and was
used
in many cars over a period of thirty years or so, including various B's, O's
and
D's, the MGB GT V8 and even early Range Rovers. The design - I believe -
started
its life at Buick and was then licenced and relicenced for years. It was much
loved for it's flexibility and tunability (!)

The Sliding pillar is often referred to as unique but was much more common
early
in the century. About ten years ago I saw an early Fiat with a similar
sliding
pillar arrangement.

For their 2008 concept car go to:

http://www.morgan-motor.co.uk/lifecar/lifecar.html