Subject: [Leica] Morgan Plus 4
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Sun Feb 3 16:22:49 2008

Hi Jerry, could you point me at the article?

I'm sure that you are aware that when the Bugatti factory was founded in
Molsheim the town was in Germany not France, so the country of origin wasn't
strictly speaking France. That part of the word has a bit of history of
swapping hands over the years.

I'm just curious to see if they thought it was founded in Italy.

Steve