Subject: [Leica] Is the TE a zoom?
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Sun Feb 3 10:07:19 2008

Well I've shot the frames on Kodachrome, all I need to do now is wait a
month until they're processed and sent back to me.

Only kidding I used the Tri-Elmar on an M8. The intermediate positions
didn't give sharp images.

I seem to remember Puts describing the lens as a zoom, but as mentioned
earlier perhaps the relevant element(s) only 'click' together at the
standard focal lengths.

Steve

Replies: Reply from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] Is the TE a zoom?)
Reply from hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter) ([Leica] Is the TE a zoom?)