Subject: [Leica] Mardi Gras 2nd Weekend, images coming soon
From: s_gregory1 at mac.com (Scott Gregory)
Date: Sat Feb 2 09:37:21 2008

Chris, don't fret about the D3, I have a D300 and sold a D2X in place of it.
The D300 certainly is a better fit for me anyway. You would not regret the
D300.
Personally I also could not justify the price of a D3, since I have an M8
which I love to use.
But the D2X I sold was pennies on the dollar from what I paid for it, and it
just seems nuts to me to keep investing in these top of the line models and
then to have them worth not much in a couple of years.
They all take good photos and it is the eye of the shooter that matters 99%
of the time as we all know.

Scott

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Re:Mardi Gras 2nd Weekend, images coming soon)