Subject: [Leica] [img]Mark's PAW Week 5
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sat Feb 2 09:25:08 2008

Hi Mark,
It's always a pleasure to see images like yours: it's far more
interesting to see photographers trying and experimenting than the
usual P&S stuff most here post.
For your PAW shot (Alienskin warm brown toning?) I'd try to push the
blacks a bit more: it will work great with the browns now (too?)
present.
Thanks for showing,
Philippe

Op 2-feb-08, om 18:14 heeft Mark Pope het volgende geschreven: