Subject: [Leica] How long has the M8 been out? Beyond warranty period?
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Mon Jan 28 15:58:04 2008

Steve,

So far she has decided to keep me.  May have something to do with my pension
is far large than hers.  ;-)  She allowed me to buy the used 60/2.8 Macro
Elmarit R last week.  I have some time to work on her for the R10.  ;-)
That and we are going to Europe in August, which will include a trip to
Paris, which she wants to see.

Gene

From: Steve Barbour <kididdoc@cox.net>