Subject: [Leica] Concert photography: 200mm long enough?
From: vondauster at earthlink.net (Will von Dauster)
Date: Mon Jan 28 05:58:20 2008

Richard - For what it's worth, I am delighted with both my E-3 and
the Olympus optics. The latter switched me from Canon L lenses.

I no longer do much concert photography, but in low concert lighting
the f2.0 on the lens BD is offering for sale would be a huge plus. It
has the additional advantage of more closely approximating the
apparent depth of field of a 2.8 200mm on a full sized sensor.

Will von Dauster