Subject: [Leica] small range finder for cycling
From: jacques_bilinski at yahoo.com (jacques bilinski)
Date: Sun Jan 27 21:23:30 2008

For cycling I use a Pentax Optio waterproof camera. I usually keep it in my
jersey back pocket without a case. Because it's waterproof I don't have to
wory about rain or sweat on it. I can quickly wipe any sweat off the lens
and grap a shot. Taking a camera out of its case would take too long and
might mean that my cycling companions would be long gone or that I might
have to expend a huge effort to catch up to them after taking a photo.

      Connect with friends from any web browser - no download required. Try
the new Yahoo! Canada Messenger for the Web BETA at
http://ca.messenger.yahoo.com/webmessengerpromo.php