Subject: [Leica] reverse glass framing?
From: faneuil at gmail.com (Eric Korenman)
Date: Sat Jan 26 14:11:42 2008

Anyone know how to have a print mounted to the back of glass?
I've got an upcoming show and the show's organizer doesn't want prints
matted or framed, just mounted.

I've seen prints mounted reverse on glass - nothing else.
Usually I'd find this a little too sleek, but it could work well for these
prints and this show.

What is this kind of mounting called? Cost? Is it something a good framer
could handle?
I plan to ask my local frame shop on Monday, but I thought the LUG / HUG
community might have some ideas.

as always - thanks,
Eric

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] reverse glass framing?)