Subject: [Leica] Re: how to make two 'columns' of light ?
From: faneuil at gmail.com (Eric Korenman)
Date: Fri Jan 25 06:09:22 2008

thanks to all for their help-

I am going to try 8" diameter white paper cylindrical chinese lanterns.
They go for $4.50 a pop ! Just be careful with modeling lights..

They are typically 12-14" in length. I was thinking of cutting and gluing
several together to form a column about 4-5' high.
I would hang them from inverted monolights.
May need some aluminum foil around the top to help reflect  the light down
the column.

Eric