Subject: [Leica] small range finder for cycling
From: rsphotoimages at comcast.net (Bob Shaw)
Date: Sun Jan 27 20:34:05 2008

Adam:

I second the Contax T2.  Yes, it's a film camera and yes, people think
it's a digital.

I bought mine used something like 8 years ago and it's been a rock
(especially one time when I dropped it from shoulder level...)  More to
the point, the Carl Zeiss T* f2.8 38mm lens works really well outdoors
or in strong indoor light.

Well built (titanium case, synthetic sapphire shutter button and
ceramic pressure plate) and fits the hand nicely.  It's always in the
bag along with my R8 and R9.

Amazing images from slide film, if you're so inclined.

Regards,

Bob