Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers SonC
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Fri Jan 25 14:39:51 2008

Sonny,

Would love to have some flowers to shoot.  Especially since i bought the
60/2.8 Macro Elmarit R today.  37F would also be nice, it is 27F here today
and yesterday we started the day at -23F, and made it to -1F for the high.
;-)  I guess we are experiencing a heat wave today.  ;-)

By the way, Nice photo.

Gene

From: "Sonny Carter" <sonc.hegr@gmail.com>