Subject: [Leica] Experiences Elmarit ASPH 28 vs IV generation E-46?
From: bd at bdcolenphoto.com (bd@bdcolenphoto.com)
Date: Sun Jan 20 06:06:01 2008

I should add, Luis, that I never used the M 24 - a 24 was always part of my
SLR kit. 21 was my M wide. I came to think of the 28 as an almost-normal, a
lens which, if used carefully, produced distortion free images, but which
could be used to induce intentional distortion. And the Summicron is
virtually flare-free.