Subject: [Leica] Experiences Elmarit ASPH 28 vs IV generation E-46?
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Sun Jan 20 06:40:41 2008

The M24mm Elmarit is a phenomenal lens. One of my standard lenses on the M8.
Colour and detail are fantastic.

Steve

Replies: Reply from hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter) ([Leica] Experiences Elmarit ASPH 28 vs IV generation E-46?)
Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] Experiences Elmarit ASPH 28 vs IV generation E-46?)