Subject: [Leica] WAS: Free At Last! NOW.. Sleep! :-)
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Sat Jan 19 09:18:52 2008

Well exercise is definitely on the schedule/plan.  Not sure we will be
getting up at 4:30 AM as Tina and her husband, but I suspect I will still be
getting up early as I cannot seem to sleep past 6 AM anyway.  I also am up
until midnight or later if I have a good book to read, like Tina.  The
hospital where I did my Cardiac Rehab has an indoor track which is free to
use will be getting daily use by the wife and I.  I also got her a training
unit to attach our bikes to, which converts them into training bikes.  Until
the snow and ice melts we will not be walking outdoors.  Unfortunately she
has had too many falls in those conditions, so she is very slow and careful
when walking in the snow and ice, so not much exercise in those conditions
for her.  When it warms up where we can ride the bikes then the outdoors
will be the main arena for exercise.

Gene

From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>