Subject: [Leica] Some new portraits
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (hoppyman@bigpond.net.au)
Date: Thu Jan 17 16:17:11 2008

Hi Justin, great to see another AUSLUG member posting. We are trying to
organise a get together this year. I'll be in touch when I get home. Lovely
to see the very handsome Marty caught suitably on Neopan in XTOL! I have to
say that your sister beats him though as a great portrait subject!
Cheers
Geoff, on hols in Tassie.