Subject: [Leica] Snow...sorta
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Thu Jan 17 14:28:12 2008

Harrison,

Normandy Reservoir, the source of water for Coffee County and the cities of
Tullahoma and Manchester, is, at present, twelve feet below the normal
Winter low level pool.  It is 2 1/2 feet above the level deemed critical,
where restrictions on water use will be implemented.  It has been dropping
until this week, when the level steadied out due to recent rains.  Hence my
concern.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA