Subject: [Leica] Snow...sorta
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Thu Jan 17 13:51:05 2008

Thanks...how low did the lake get this summer?  I have not been on
Normandy Lake in a long time, but I did fish there as a kid some.

I was in downtown Normandy early last year...if one had the money it'd
be kinda cool to buy one of those buildings and renovate it...too bad
Normandy is turning into one of those towns time forgot.

For the curious here is a shot from main street Normandy made last January:

http://www.pbase.com/2plus2/image/91788133

Part of a project I started last year that I REALLY need to finish.

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Snow...sorta)