Subject: [Leica] Img: Snowflake
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Wed Jan 16 06:38:45 2008

Hi Dave,

Thanks for looking and for the interesting story. I really should
watch PBS more often. I find it's difficult to capture a snowflake
photo on the spur of the moment. A strobe didn't work for me. The
snow just reflected the light back into the lens. So it was handheld,
available light after the snow stopped. I took about 10 shots. Only
this one showed a crystal formation although all of them had
interesting, abstract shapes. Since the temperature was right at
freezing the defined shapes didn't last very long.

Regards,
Len