Subject: [Leica] OT: Value of Rolleiflex
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Mon Jan 14 08:29:50 2008

Hi David:

My 2.8F 12/24 is one of the later models, a Whiteface... so it came with
  a very bright Rollei made screen which is very similar to the also
very bright screen in my 6008s.  All are very easy to focus, and none of
them would benefit by having a Maxwell screen.

The screen in my Rolleicord Vb is darker, but not nearly as dark as
those in the older 'cords.

I've had some of my Rollei TLRs repaired by Krikor:
http://www.krimarphoto.com/About_us.htm
He did great work for me.

I've never used Fleenor, but am given to understand that he also odes
great work.

Jim