Subject: [Leica] When in doubt ask photographer
From: bd at bdcolenphoto.com (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sun Jan 13 14:06:17 2008

I'd say, Michiel, that with 23 years experience as a reporter, I have a
pretty good idea of when people are being 'themselves' and when they aren't.

The problem with this thread, which started out as an interesting discussion
about the difficulties/realities of trying to work in a documentary mode,
it's become more a discussion for a philosophy classroom than a photo class.
Does the tree make a sound when it falls in the forest if there's no one
there to hear it?
Best
B. D.