Subject: [Leica] Re: When in doubt ask photographer
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Sun Jan 13 13:27:02 2008

Tina Manley wrote:

> How about my example of being observed while teaching?  I don't think
> I was an idiot totally lost in my task - the exact opposite in fact!
> Totally absorbed people are often oblivious to what is going on around
> them.  That doesn't make them idiots!  If you've never been that
> totally absorbed, I'm sorry.

Might be that they are not totally idiots, but look so, the might too.
That's for the joke.
As to the topic : Appearance, reality, metaphysical speculations, the
importance of being Earnest, and so on and so forth; I sense we're about
to spend the season at the Caf? du Commerce now.
With utmost respect for you all, and single one.

phx

Message from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Re: When in doubt ask photographer)