Subject: [Leica] OT: Value of Rolleiflex
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Sat Jan 12 07:27:10 2008

I keep this link in my bookmarks. It's a good, rough guide for
equipment in at least Ex condition.  The last Rollei I bought was
about 6 months ago, a nice, maybe Ex, 3.5F with the 75mm Xenotar, an
accurate meter, no scratches on the focusing screen and a pretty good
bay II hood. I got it from my local dealer who shot a roll with it,
didn't load the film right and thought it was broken. I got it for
$300 with a money back guarantee. It was perfect. It doesn't need a
CLA from what I can see but it may be a good idea anyway. I thought I
got a pretty good deal.

Len