Subject: [Leica] Any Luggers in or near Myrtle Beach SC?
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Wed Jan 9 10:18:26 2008

Chris,

Take a look at the Best Western Carolinian. It's centrally located,
convenient, right on the beach, and not too expensive off season.

http://book.bestwestern.com/bestwestern/productInfo.do?propertyCode=4108
1

I've had golf outings in MB and stayed at or been in many different
hotels/resorts. IMO the Carolinian is a good value and worth looking
into. It's the first place I usually call when going over there. The
rates can be very good, depending.

Hopefully your trip won't coincide with Spring Break. If so you may not
want to stay more inland. I was there one year just after Spring Break
and the hotels were still cleaning up. College students can be harder on
facilities than a Category 3.

DaveR