Subject: [Leica] Re: December 2007 LUG Photo Contest results
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon Jan 7 17:01:35 2008

Actually I think this was one of the more intelligent photographic
discussions for 2007!  No body went crazy and took it completely off track
and we didn't have any whining.

Plain good old fashion logical common sense photography content.
Quite frankly I believe we all learned from it! Let's do it again at
sometime when we all stay cool!

ted