Subject: [Leica] Photographing food
From: editor at frontenachouse.com (editor@frontenachouse.com)
Date: Mon Jan 7 14:36:25 2008

Yes, sorry for not having been more specific. We're thinking of publishing a
cookbook, and we're planning what the food shots will look like.  With
similar projects in the past we used a specialized food photographer, who
knew several arcane tricks (make of that what you will) so that various
dishes looked almost unnaturally appetizing.  This person is not available
for this project, so we'll probably use a more generalist photographer, but
I'd like to have as many ideas as I can to help him out.  D/