Subject: [Leica] IMG: 4 more from Guatemala
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin@afirkin.com)
Date: Sun Jan 6 20:09:55 2008

Well, I did not see the tampered ones, but these look pretty good. I'd tone
back the saturation a bit on the little girl. FOR ME and I mean for me, I
don't like what I usually describe as "fuji" colours. I've always preferred
more muted European Agfa colours, BUT I suspect I'm in the minority. The
world is not so "colourful" as some images would have us believe, but these
look much better than the first one I saw

Cheers