Subject: [Leica] IMG: A Rainy Day in Shanghai
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sun Jan 6 14:05:14 2008

It's a way to enhance color contrast to emphasize the elements that
make the shot, without oversaturating.
Adding a bit of mood, too. Sometimes blue is even added in these
rainy situations.
And plz. note that I said "slightly": only talking about percentages
here.

Is it fumbling with truth? IMO not.

But in the end: there's only one master that decides, and that's the
one who made the photograph.

Philippe

Op 6-jan-08, om 22:47 heeft Ted Grant het volgende geschreven: