Subject: [Leica] IMG: january thaw
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sat Jan 5 16:36:42 2008

I know, and I wasn't even doubting that.
But when I opened the link the first effect was seeing (a kind of
realistic statue of) a small child in clothes unadapted to the winter
conditions, and in an oversized decorum.
Giving it an edge, and which made it interesting: I always like
'enigmas' in visual expressions.
Which brought me to the -somewhat overstated ;-)- reflection below.
Just being honest here. :-)

Amicalement,
Philippe

Op 5-jan-08, om 18:29 heeft Lottermoser George het volgende geschreven:

>>> http://www.imagist.com