Subject: [Leica] IMG: january thaw
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sat Jan 5 08:58:06 2008

Op 5-jan-08, om 17:31 heeft Lottermoser George het volgende geschreven:

> "january thaw" 1/5/08 <http://www.imagist.com/blog> dmr/r8/100apo
>
> always enjoy reading your thoughts

With this one you are -and elegantly- playing with them, George ;-)

It is remarkable, though, that there seems to be a shift lately
towards an imagery where reality and fantasy are mixed seemlessly.
On such a level that we don't notice it instantly any more. As if
visually numbed. Eye O.D.
Thus accepting it for real.
See Alvin and the Chipmunks f.i. Or advertising.
The world is indeed becoming virtual.
Might be a good reason to stick to reality for many.
For me -in my personal work- it's more about truth and honesty, so I
keep fiddling along with it.

Thanks for showing,
Philippe