Subject: [Leica] January LUG photo contest is now open
From: ken at iisaka.org (Ken Iisaka)
Date: Fri Jan 4 10:31:09 2008

Yeah, tell me about it!  The winter storm blew into the Bay Area, and
I've been without electricity from the grid all morning.  I decided to
stay home today because my neighbour kindly called me to let me know
that the Richmond-San Rafael bridge which we both take every morning
was closed due to accidents.

Good thing I still have the network connectivity, and a back-up generator.

Stay safe out there!